Integrate your serviceform with your slack workspace
Steps to receive your serviceform responses as a notification to your Slack workspace
1. Go to the edit view of the serviceform you want to integrate with Slack. Then click on the INTEGRATIONS tab.
2. On a separate tab, log in to your Slack workspace and visit the Incoming Webhooks page in the Slack App Directory.
3. Click on Add Configuration
4. From the drop down select the slack channel or create a new channel you want to receive your serviceform's responses to.
5. Click on Add Incoming WebHooks integration
6. Copy the Webhook URL
7. Then go back to the first step on this instruction list; the edit view of the serviceform you want to integrate with Slack (we left this page open on another tab ) and do the steps below.
Enable Slack integration - Tick that box
Slack Channel - Type the exact name of the slack channel you want to receive your serviceform responses on to.
Slack Webhook - Paste the Slack Webhook URL you copied a minute ago
8. Back on this page, you can add a descriptive label, name or icon to your integration. (optional)
8. Click Save Settings to finish.
9. Now go fill in your serviceform and submit to the integration a test!
If there is something we have missed or isn't clear, please fill the serviceform below with your question, and we'll get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.