With Zapier webhooks, Serviceform can now push your data to 1000+ apps for all types of purposes. For example, you can push your customer information to Hubspot, Salesforce or any CRM of your choice. You can also push information to your workflow management tools such as Jira or Trello.
All you need to do is to create a Zapier Webhook, link it to your Serviceform under Settings, and every submission will be handled. You can add multiple actions on Zapier to every trigger to create the workflow you want.
In the future Serviceform will be creating easy-to-use Zaps that will trigger on submission to make it even easier to use. Don't be alarmed however as webhooks is albeit slightly more complex, it also allows a lot more flexibility.
How to set up Serviceform with Zapier?
- Create a Zap with Zapier Webhooks
Log in to your Zapier account. Press "Make a Zap!" from the top bar or create a Zap from somewhere else. Now choose the "Webhooks by Zapier" as the Trigger.
- Choose "Catch Hook" as Serviceform will be pushing data to Zapier, not fetching it.
- Choose "Continue" and skip the "Pick off a child key" selection.
- Copy your Zap URL and paste it to your Serviceform settings.
Log in to your Serviceform account.
Find the form you want to add Zapier integration to, and edit it.
Click on the Settings and Design on top. Scroll down to Notifications, and you will find a box for "Send Webhook to Zapier".
Paste your Zapier Webhook URL here. It should look something like this: https://hooks.zapier.com/hooks/catch/4565970/pkfbg0/
Save your Serviceform Settings.
- Submit your Serviceform once to push your Data to Zapier
- Now you are all done. You can now use your Serviceform submission data anywhere. You can now create any type of Action, for example creating Trello Cards or creating Jira Tickets based on the submission.
Remember that customer data fields such as customerName, customerEmail and customerPhone are static and always usable. Other fields might change if you modify your form and you need to re-organise your Zap's.
We hope Serviceform and Zapier together can make running your business easier.